Can a Superbug really exist? Could humans actually create one from using soap? Today on The Fcast Show, Steve and I discuss the dangers of using antibacterial soaps. These soaps are a billion dollar industry, and could be causing bacteria to become resistant to antibiotics!
If you missed Podcast 22 “The Morning Grind” click here
The Main topic starts at 17:15
Subscribe via email for our biweekly podcast delivered to your inbox.
Subscribe to The Fcast Show via RSS, iTunes, and Stitcher.
- Antibacterial Soaps are no more effective than conventional soap and water.
- Antibacterial Soaps have the potential to create antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- The Soaps could acts as endocrine disruptors.
- The Soaps might lead to other health problems.
- Antibacterial Soaps are bad for the environment.